America Cruise 2021 - 2022
When it comes to luxury and adventurous cruise vacations or packages, an intercontinental cruise is bound to leave you mesmerized. Exploring picturesque delights of South America, cut through the Panama Canal to travel to North America.
The cruise begins in Santiago, Chile, and terminates in Miami, USA, covering other countries like Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Belize, and Mexico.The ship docks in prime places such as Coquimbo, Arica, Pisco, Lima, Trujillo, Panama Canal, Puerto Limon, Bay Islands, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya to provide you with a merry time experience. The ship docks and departs from prime locations at specified timings almost every day, giving you an opportunity to experience the cities at your own leisure.
Panama Canal is perhaps the greatest man-made shortcut that has benefited the entire transportation and travel industries, making adventure holidays much more accessible and achievable.
You get to visit extraordinary landmarks of La Moneda Palace, Tambo Colorado, Old Town of Lima, Plaza de Armas of Trujillo, Panama Canal, Vargas Park, Little French Key, and Bayside Marketplace to name a few, something that is going to fill your picture gallery entirely.
Over the course of 17 nights, the ship gives you ample entertainment options. A casino, pool, multiple restaurants, shops, theatre, kid’s area, sports & fitness center, constant shows, and performances cater to all kinds of needs of passengers. It offers a multitude of room categories to choose from so as to find the accommodation that suits you the best.
- 17 nights, 18 days aboard a luxury premier cruise liner that will take you around South America, Panama Canal to North America
- Traverse through the greatest man made shortcut of all time, Panama Canal
- Visit countries of Chile, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Belize, Mexico and the United States of America
- Prime cities like Santiago, Coquimbo, Arica, Pisco, Lima, Trujillo, Panama Canal, Puerto Limon, Bay Islands, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya and Miami covered
- Explore attractions like La Moneda Palace, Tambo Colorado, Old Town of Lima, Plaza de Armas of Trujillo, Panama Canal, Vargas Park, Little French Key and Bayside Marketplace to name a few
- Explore destinations of 8 countries at your leisure as the ship docks for almost a considerable amount of time
- Casino, spa, nightclub, swimming pool, bars, restaurants, kids area etc. aboard the cruise ship to keep you always entertained
- Approximately 2:1 passengers to crew ratio to cater to all your needs
Fixed Departure Dates :
- Apr 13, 2021