About The North Pole and Arctic Cruise
One of the landmark destinations in every sense, the Arctic Circle, renowned for its exquisite splendor. The Northernmost point of the world now becomes accessible to you, in one of the most luxurious cruise ships. Misty fjords, icy mountains, cascading glaciers, and snow sheets expanding as far as the eyes can see; this cruise packs a punch so exclusive and unique that it is not to be missed.
The cruise starts and terminates in Longyearbyen, Svalbard. Svalbard is a Norwegian archipelago (an extensive group of islands) in between the North Pole and mainland Norway. You cover pristine locations like the Polar Ice Edge, South Spitzbergen National Park, North-West Spitzbergen National Park, Ny Ã…lesund, and Forlandet National Park. All along the journey, ample opportunities to marvel at the exclusive wildlife of the North Pole present themselves.
Wildlife like Polar Bears, Arctic Fox, Reindeers, Seals, Walruses, Muskox, Whales, and migratory birds are out on the snow sheets in abundance. The ship takes you as close as possible to wildlife so that you can make the most of every moment.
Avail of the optional activity of kayaking to immerse yourself within the panoramic scenery of mountains, ice sheets, fjords, and the ocean. A professional photographer will be present on board to guide you to capture the perfect shots at stellar locations
One of the most incredible aspects of this cruise is that throughout the journey, the sun never sets! The North Pole is endowed with 24-hour sunlight in summers and Northern lights in the winters; a spectacle that cannot be seen anywhere else on the Earth. Hence, during the tenure of your cruise, capture majestic moments; be it scenic or wildlife beauty with constant sunlight.
Set foot on one of the highest points on Earthâ€™s latitudes and explore the towns, natural mysteries, and wildlife on a luxurious, premier cruise, with memories so cherishable, you will want to revisit the Arctic Circle
- Explore the Arctic Circle; among the northern most points of the world.
- Then sun never sets during the tenure of the cruise; 24 hour sunlight, exclusive to north pole
- Reach the Arctic Ice Edge; The boundary between solid ice sheets and the open ocean
- Spot exclusive wildlife like Polar Bears, Arctic Fox, Reindeers, Seals, Walruses, Muskox, Whales and migratory birds in abundance
- Spitzbergen National Park, Forlandet National Park; Northern most natural endowments of scenic beauty of fjords, glaciers, ice bergs, mountains and snow sheets
- Visit Ny Ã…lesund; among the last inhabited areas of the Earthâ€™s northern geography
- Kayaking among the breathtaking icy mountains and fjords